JUSSI ADLER-OLSEN | NEWS
Political studies, an education in film science and a childhood as the son of a chief psychiatrist has given Jussi Adler-Olsen his insight in to writing about topics as diverse as deep insanity, destinies brought down by society, and international conspiracies.
He worked as a magazine editor and publisher before starting to write fiction. He began by writing stand-alone novels but owes most of his success to the Department Q series.
1. The Keeper Of Lost Causes | Mercy
2. The Absent One | Disgrace
3. A Conspiracy Of Faith | Redemption
4. The Purity Of Vengeance | Guilt
5. The Marco Effect | Buried
6. The Hanging Girl
7. Selfies | The Scarred Woman